Domestic Abuse Legal Advocacy Center, PSC is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit law firm, and all donations are generally tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. At this time, our organization is funded primarily through donations from individuals and businesses.
How to donate
Please send a check to:
The Domestic Abuse Legal Advocacy Center, PSC
962 St. Clair Ave.
Saint Paul, MN 55105
Where do the funds go?
All donations help Domestic Abuse Legal Advocacy Center, PSC grow in order to expand its reach to provide pro bono legal service to domestic abuse victims and survivors at shelters in the State of Minnesota. Our goals of expansion include:
- Expanding our services to additional shelters in the Twin Cities metro area
- Expanding our services to shelters in greater Minnesota
- Providing in-court representation to the shelters’ client’s in Order for Protections (OFPs) and eviction expungements
- Providing training to the shelters staff in their role as domestic abuse advocates
- Hiring a full-time executive directive who will carry out obligations of an executive director and serve as a staff attorney representing clients in court
- Purchasing a building and hiring staff to provide full representation to shelter clients
- Add volunteers to provide additional services to the shelters’ clients in need, including mental health, medical and childcare services